This is a description taken from LEGO.com
“Knock down the wall and rebuild it on the construction site!”
Grab your hard hat and head onto the construction site. Use the crane and wrecking ball to knock down the wall, load the bricks into the Easy to Build construction truck with the wheelbarrow and drive them away. Then use the scaffolding to rebuild the wall…and it’s a job well done! This iconic starter set comes in a distinctive, reusable storage box and has instructions so that you can rebuild it into 2 new models. It’s the ideal way to challenge your child’s building skills and let them learn to build with LEGO bricks. It makes a great gift, too. Includes a construction worker minifigure.
- Includes a construction worker minifigure
- Features an Easy to Build construction truck, crane with wrecking ball and a wall section
- Accessories include a wheelbarrow, cones and building accessories
- Be inspired by the included building instructions to rebuild into a tough SUV and alternate wall section with scaffolding
- Comes in an iconic and sturdy LEGO® container that is great for storage or travel
- Easy to Build elements are perfect for developing building skills
- Includes age-appropriate building instructions
- LEGO® Juniors is the perfect introduction to LEGO® brick building
- Car base measures 3” (8cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Iconic LEGO® container measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
This is one of the best small sets you can get for those person who love the Construction Theme especially if you buy multiple of this set. Boulder piece, printed Construction Sign, the Dump bed and lots of Masonry Bricks.
- This set has a eight Masonry Bricks.
- It also has two support piece, Crane Arm, Hook, Ladder and Boulder piece.
- Everything is printed, No dreaded sticker sheets.
- Shovel and Pickax? They should include Hammer or Wrench as a tools.
- Light Bluish Masonry bricks and bricks Instead of giving a random bricks on the third bag,
- This set has three plastic bags. The third bag is only needed if you will build its alternate build.
The set includes one Construction Worker Minifigure. He has a red Safety Hard Hat and Orange Printed Construction Torso Uniform. His face has printed mustache and beard. He also has a pair of gray colored hands.
The set has a total of eight Masonry Bricks, four Tan and four Orange Brown. I wish they include another four Bluish Masonry Bricks.
Aside on the cool Masonry Bricks, This set also include a red cart. Now the Construction Worker wont have a hard time harvesting his Masonry Bricks after he knock it down.
This is the smaller structures that you can build on the set. A orange cone, the cart, a Construction Sign Post and the Wall.
This set also has the parts that allows you to build a Dump Truck Vehicle. The base of this vehicle is one solid black piece and it has a printed headlights on the front. It also include shovel and pickax that you can store on the railings at the back of the truck.
One thing I like about the Dump Truck is its dump bed piece. As you can see, it also has studs and any 4×4 bricks can fit there properly.
The construction crane was the main structure of the set. The crane has yellow arms and can rotate 360 degrees.
The construction crane has printed panels on the tiles and has a brown driver seat.
Its arms can be a wreaking ball for demolishing other structures and a hook for lifting heavy things.
A ladder and two yellow support parts was always nice piece to get in any construction theme sets.
Over all, This set was one of the best Construction sets that Lego released. It is cheap, It is beefy and it is complete.